GunBroker.com: SABER MRCS-AR Rifle Chassis for Savage Model 10
Buying a factory rifle that fits perfectly can be like finding a needle in a pile of needles. Sometimes you get lucky and find one out of the box with the perfect length of pull. All that can change when you start adding layers of clothing and getting into different shooting positions. The collapsible stock and ergonomics of AR platform rifles makes them a top choice for recreational shooters, competitors and hunters. The AR style chassis is quickly becoming the chassis design more and more shooters prefer for their bolt-action rifles. If you are looking to upgrade your Savage Model 10 FCP/T (with side bold release), Ashbury Precision has the drop in chassis for you.
Related Stories: Binge Watch New Original Series: Ruger American New Shooter Academy
The SABER MRCS-AR is a lightweight AR styled modular rifle chassis system from Ashbury Precision Ordnance for Savage Model 10 barreled actions chambered in .308 Winchester or 6.5 Creedmoor (and other cartridges in the 308 cartridge family with side bolt release). This patented rifle chassis system is made in the USA from aerospace alloys and advanced composite polymers, and no epoxy bedding is required for installation.
A select batch of SVS-A3 MRCS-AR rifle chassis systems being offered in this listing are factory new, but considered “cosmetically blemished” due to minor surface blemishes and/or discoloration of the anodizing, but the function remains unaffected. You can install this rifle chassis on your Savage Model 10 in less than 15 minutes with simple hand tools!
Related Stories: Savage Model 10 GRS in 6mm Creedmoor
- Magpul CTR with ¾” Cheek Riser
- 6-position MIL-SPEC telescoping buffer tube
- Foldable—double locking hinge (tension adjustable)
- Color Black
Pistol Hand Grip:
- Magpul MOE
- Adjustable for angle and grip to trigger distance
- 5° grip angle adapter — duplicates the grip angle of the 1911 and Browning High Power (other grip angles options are available)
- Color Black
Related Stories: Binge Watch GetZone’s New Original Series: American Nomads
Center Chassis Section:
- SVS-A3 for Savage Model 10 (side bolt release) chambered in .308 Win. and 6.5 Creedmoor and other short action cartridges
- Accepts Magpul PMAG 5 7.62AC 5 and 10 round magazines. One 5 round magazine provided
- Ambidextrous paddle magazine release
- No epoxy-bedding compound required for proper installation or excellent accuracy
- No gunsmithing required for installation of Savage Model 10 barreled action (with side bolt release)
- Cerakote Black
- Free-floating octagonal aluminum vented barrel design
- Magpul M-LOK accessory attachment slots at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock
- Forward mounted stud at 6 o’clock for mounting a bipod or sling swivel
- Mil-Spec Hard-coat anodized finish
- Color Black
The MSRP for the SABER MRCS-AR rifle chassis: $975.00.
*Not compatible with Savage AccuStock models.
Related Stories: Shooting Gear Guide For The Gun Lovers On Your Gift List