At the Range – Long Range Rifle Accessories
Today on At the Range episode, Eric Lewis walks us through the most common long-range rifle accessories and their purpose.
- For improved accuracy
- Fluted – will dissipate heat more quickly
Rifle Stock Upgrade
- Allows for detachable magwell
- Depending on the stock, will allow for additional adjustments that the basic, factory stock would not have
- Increased accuracy
- Sun shade will help if you shoot outdoors often
- Reduces recoil
- Quiets the shot
- Makes for a more comfortable shot
- May have a cover to minimize heat waves that would obstruct vision through the scope
- Provides stability and accuracy
Join the conversation! Let us know in the comments what are your must-have long-range rifle accessories and why?