Introducing the Mossberg MC1sc Subcompact 9mm Pistol. Combining optimal shootability with superior ergonomics, the MC1sc features an optimized grip angle for easier targeting, a flat-profile trigger for an improved pull, and our exclusive Safe Takedown System™: a design that does not require the user to pull the trigger during the disassembly process.
Mossberg MC1sc Features:
- Safe Takedown System ensures no trigger pull required during disassembly.
- Mossberg signature multi-angle slide serrations for positive slide manipulation.
- Standard snag-free dovetail white three-dot sights for easier target acquisition, windage adjustment, and after-market customization.
- Stainless steel slide with upgraded Diamond-Like Carbon Coating.
- 3.4″ barrel with upgraded Diamond-Like Carbon Coating.
- Extended trigger guard for easy access.
- Mossberg flat-profile trigger with integrated blade safety.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Aggressive signature Mossberg grip texturing.
- Palm swell and grip angle provide superior ergonomics.
- Glass-reinforced polymer frame for enhanced durability.
- Mossberg Clear-Count™ polymer 6-round flush-fit and 7-round extended magazines offer low friction and high wear-resistance.
Follow the conversation on social media: #whatshotatshot2019
Related Videos: SHOT Show 2019: Industry Day at the Range Recap
Related Videos: Long Shot Made Easy with Axeon Optics Second Zero