Bow explodes after amateur archer makes a big mistake

An amateur archer makes a mistake so bad that his bow literally reached out and slapped him for it. A brutal string derailment makes this bow seem to explode in his hands. The derailment was caused when he torqued the string and held the bow too rigidly with his left hand. This video breaks down everything that went wrong, the consequences, and how to prevent it from happening in the future.

Video Destination for Firearms & Hunting Enthusiasts

Be in the Know. Join the GetZone Newsletter

Hottest Firearms & Gear ▸ Tips, Tricks & Skills ▸ Shoot/Hunt Adventures ▸ Manufacturer & 2A News ▸ Deals ▸ Exclusive Sweepstakes

Get on the list. Enter your email address *
  • What interests you most? (Check all that apply)
  • By giving you my email address, I am giving you permission to contact me for marketing and other purposes, as explained in the Privacy Policy
    Don't Show This Again