A great starting press for beginners, as well as a companion press for experienced reloaders, the new Brass Smith Ideal Press has just released from Lyman Products. It is available for preorder, shipping early February.
Beginners using the C-Frame style press will appreciate its central handle position for easy ambidextrous use and a ball handle for a smooth, comfortable operation.
Experienced reloaders will love the compact size of the Ideal Press that requires minimal bench space and acts as the perfect auxiliary press for those wanting to perform a separate operation from their main press.
Ideal Press Specifications:
- Heavy duty cast iron frame and stainless parts
- Handles all pistol calibers and rifle cartridges up to 3.700 in length
- Compound linkage and 1″ diameter ram
- Accepts all standard 7.8″ x 14″ dies and standard shell holders
- Ambidextrous operation
- Durable powder coat finish
- Weight 12.6 pounds
- Proudly made in the USA at Lyman Products
- MSRP: $99.95
For more information, visit: www.lymanproducts.com
Related Stories: Leatherman’s Latest Multitool: The Iconic Brand Continues to Evolve