A great starting press for beginners, as well as a companion press for experienced reloaders, the new Brass Smith Ideal Press has just released from Lyman Products. It is available for preorder, shipping early February.
Beginners using the C-Frame style press will appreciate its central handle position for easy ambidextrous use and a ball handle for a smooth, comfortable operation.
Related Stories: Binge Watch New Original Series: Ruger American New Shooter Academy
Experienced reloaders will love the compact size of the Ideal Press that requires minimal bench space and acts as the perfect auxiliary press for those wanting to perform a separate operation from their main press.
Related Stories: Binge Watch Eye of the Hunter: Tahltan Adventures
Ideal Press Specifications:
- Heavy duty cast iron frame and stainless parts
- Handles all pistol calibers and rifle cartridges up to 3.700 in length
- Compound linkage and 1″ diameter ram
- Accepts all standard 7.8″ x 14″ dies and standard shell holders
- Ambidextrous operation
- Durable powder coat finish
- Weight 12.6 pounds
- Proudly made in the USA at Lyman Products
- MSRP: $99.95
For more information, visit: www.lymanproducts.com
Related Stories: Leatherman’s Latest Multitool: The Iconic Brand Continues to Evolve