Capital Vacations End of Summer Getaway Terms & Conditions
Reservation requests must be received at least 15 days prior to arrival date and all reservations are based upon availability.
Phone us at 1-866-213.9032. Hours of Operation: Mon-Friday 9:00 a m to 7:00 p m CST CLOSED Saturdays, Sundays and major holidays
1. This discounted vacation offer is provided by Capital Resorts Group, LLC d/b/a Capital Vacations (“Capital Vacations”) in order to introduce qualified, prospective future Capital Vacations Club member beneficiaries to vacation ownership or to update and offer enhancements to existing Capital Vacations Club and Capital Vacations Club component site interval owners, and is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Vacationers that are not yet Capital Vacations Club f/k/a Capital Resorts Club member beneficiaries must meet each of the following eligibility/participation requirements: (i) Married, retired, or cohabiting couples must attend presentation together , with one spouse being over the age of 25; (ii) currently employed with a combined household income of over $50,000 or retired; (iii) legal citizen of the United States or Canada, possess and present at hotel registration and tour check-in a valid government issued photo identification (i.e. driver’s license, passport (required for Canadian residents), or USCIS Form 1-555 alien registration card) and a valid personal major credit card bearing a Visa, MasterCard, American Express*, or Discover logo; no debit cards are accepted (iv) have not attended a Capital Vacations Club presentation at your selected Capital Vacations Club destination in the preceding 12 months; (v) have not been discharged from bankruptcy in the past 12 months, been subject to a foreclosure proceeding, or had a lien or judgment against their property (even if subsequently paid) within the preceding 12 months; (vi) be able to speak and understand English, or have someone that can interpret for you, (vii) attend (together with spouse or cohabitant) an approximately 90-120 minute (or longer depending on your level of interest and questions asked) Capital Vacations Club vacation ownership sales presentation and tour. No purchase is necessary. Maryland residents are encouraged, but not required to attend the sales presentation and tour. Capital Vacations reserves the right to change these qualifications at any time without notice Presentation time requests are on a space available basis at time of check-in.
3. Vacationers that are existing Capital Vacations Club member beneficiaries, or interval owners at a Capital Vacations Club component site resort, must meet each of the following eligibility/participation requirements. (be current with all financial and maintenance fee obligations with respect to your Capital Vacations Club membership (ii) possess and present at welcome center check-in, hotel registration and tour check-in a valid government issued photo identification (i.e. driver’s license, passport (required for Canadian residents), or USCIS Form I-555 alien registration card: and a valid personal major credit card; (iii) must not have filed bankruptcy, been subject to a foreclosure proceeding or had a lien placed, or judgment entered, against their property (even if subsequently paid), within the preceding 12 months; (iv) attend (together with spouse, cohabitant, or all other owners if traveling together, except where prohibited by law) an approximately 90-120 minute (or longer depending on your level of interest and questions asked or if you elect to purchase) Capital Vacations Club member update vacation ownership sales presentation and tour. No purchase is necessary. Capital Vacations reserves the right to change these qualifications at any time without notice Presentation and tour time requests are on a space available basis at time of check-in.
4. This offer is not valid for groups. A group is considered three (3) or more families traveling together or meeting at the same resort within seven (7) days of one another, using a Capital Vacations’ vacation package, regardless of where the package was obtained If you are traveling with or staying with a Capital Vacations Club Owner, or a Capital Vacations Club component site interval owner, BOTH you and the owner MUST attend the presentation and tour together.
5. Vacationers that fail to attend or complete their Capital Vacations Club vacation ownership presentation and tour, or that fail to meet the other eligibility/participation requirements in these Terms and Conditions, will be charged full retail price, plus applicable taxes, for any accommodations and promotional items received, less any payments made. The verifiable retail value of accommodations varies by destination and travel dates, and ranges from $79 to $350 per night plus applicable hotel taxes, based on travel dates, season, destination and vacation offer. Additional charges may apply during weekends, peak periods, and special events, and holiday stays. Accommodations are a standard hotel room with two beds. Parking, where available, is for standard four door automobiles only. Transportation, phone calls, meals, special requests, pet fees (where permitted), resort fees, local taxes, and parking fees are the sole responsibility of the vacationers. The verifiable retail value of promotional items is up to $500, unless stated otherwise. Promotional items are subject to change subject to availability. And may be substituted with items of equal or greater value. All promotional items will be provided upon completion of the presentation, or sooner if required by law an additional incentive may be offered. Based upon vacation package purchased only specific vacation packages apply and (i) travel on their original scheduled travel date. All accommodation and promotional item provider, including, but not limited to air carriers, hotels, cruise lines, certificate companies car rental companies, shows, attractions restaurants, and other promotional item providers, are independent contract suppliers each of which has obligations toward and limitations in respect to liability to the purchaser directly.
6. Reservations can be booked by calling 1-866-213-9032. Reservations are subject to availability and must be booked at least fifteen (15) days in advance of requested arrival date. A $50 refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. Deposit will be refunded after completion of presentation and tour Failure to complete presentation will result in forfeiture of deposit. A confirmed reservation may be rescheduled once at no additional charge if the request is made at least 15 days prior to confirmed arrival date. Reservations cancelled within 14 days prior arrival will be charged the equal amount of one night reserved in the booked accommodation. A $50 rescheduling fee will be charged for any additional rescheduling requests a written confirmation letter will be mailed and/or emailed within seven (7) business days after Capital Vacations approves your requested travel dates. Vacation package expires, and travel must be completed, within twelve (12) months from the date of vacation package purchase. Unless specified otherwise. Vacationers with reservations who fail to show up on their reservation date will be charged the full verifiable retail value for their accommodations together with an administrative fee of $35.00, which amounts shall be charged to their debit card or credit card (depending on the method of payment used for their package purchase), and will forfeit any prepaid deposits or fees.
7. This vacation package may be transferred to a couple that meets all of the eligibility requirements set forth in these Terms and Conditions with prior written approval from Capital Vacations. All transfer requests must be in writing and include the name, address, email, and phone number of the original vacation owner, as well as the name address email, and phone number of the couple the vacation package is being transferred to
8. If your vacation package includes an Air, Sea or Land Vacation Choice: ASL (I) cruise certificate. The terms and conditions of this section also apply to book your cruise, register at Register Online @gocrv.com. Travelers must be Age 21 or over with a valid driver license and major credit card. U.S citizens must have a valid passport. Resident aliens must have a valid passport and alien registration card. Aliens need a valid passport and a valid U S multiple entry visa. Travel must be completed within 18 months of Issue Date Reservations are based on availability with a holiday and peak season travel dates limited A minimum 45 day advance notice is required to process your reservation request. Traveler is responsible for agency fees, governmental taxes and fees of $151.00 to $ 188.00 per person at time of reservation. Deposits, gratuities, fuel surcharge, and items of a personal nature are the sole responsibility of each traveler. Capital Vacations does not assume any liability or responsibility for damage, expense or inconvenience nor for loss, injury illness, death or damage to any persons or property, or liability whatsoever due to delays, changes. and/or cancellations regardless of cause, nor do they assume any responsibility for any verbal or written representation other than express set forth in the ASL certificate. ASL reserves the right offer alternative travel dates, accommodations and/or destinations when necessary The ASL certificate has no cash value, is non-transferable, and is void where prohibited by law Fulfillment s sole obligation of ASL, and ASL and Capital Vacations are not affiliated with, nor an agent of, Carnival Cruise L Carnival+ and Carnival Cruise Lines*are registered marks of Carnival Cruise Lines+. See ASL certificate for complete terms and conditions. Accommodations are an entry level IA cabin. Departure ports and itineraries are subject to change.
9. Capital Vacations allows you to cancel your purchase of this vacation package without any penalty or obligation within 30 days from the date of purchase. If you decide to cancel, you must notify Capital Vacations in writing of your decision to cancel and return this vacation package to Capital Vacations, and Attn: Cancellations at 9654 N. Kings Highway Suite 101 Myrtle Beach, SC 29572 OR BY CALLING 1-866-213-9032. Any cancellation made more than thirty (30) days after the purchase date will result in forfeiture of your vacation package purchase price. Residents of AR, MI, OH, PA, VA and WI should refer to the additional disclosures regarding your cancellation rights enclosed with your fulfillment materials Vacationers that have used any accommodations or promotional items accompanying this vacation package are ineligible for a refund, except where prohibited by law.
10. Capital Resorts Group, LLC d/b/a Capital Vacations, 9654 N. Kings Hwy, Suite 101, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572 is the developer of the Capital Vacations Club f/k/a Capital Resorts Club, a multisite timeshare plan registered in Florida and elsewhere. Capital Vacations and its members, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any printing or typographical errors contained herein. Capital Vacations acts as an agent for hotel, cruise lines, airlines, car rental companies, attractions and all other services supplied as part of this vacation package and will not assume any responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss, cancellation costs, delays, irregularities, accidents, injures, damage to persons or property, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, arising from, or in connection with, any of these services. Capital Vacations shall not be liable for delays, cancellations or interruptions due to nature, strikes, or Acts of God, acts of war or terrorism, and other acts beyond their control. This promotion is void where prohibited by law and it is not directed to residents of any state in which applicable registration and/or licensing requirements have not been fulfilled Names and addresses obtained during this promotion may be used for the purpose of soliciting sates of timeshare interests. By acceptance of this vacation package you hereby consent to receive calls including autodialed and/or pre-recorded telemarketing calls, SMS messages, texts and/or emails from or on behalf of Capital Resorts Group, LLC d/b/a Capital Vacations and its affiliates, agents and contractors at the telephone number(s) and email address(s) provided, however such consent is not a condition of purchase
THIS ADVERTISING MATERIAL IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING SALES OF A VACATION OWNERSHIP PLAN.
THIS ADVERTISING MATERIAL IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING THE SALE OF TIME-SHARE PROPERTY OR INTERESTS IN TIMESHARE PROPERTY.