Federal Premium has added new shot size offerings to its improved Black Cloud shotshell line.
This includes various new loadings of shot size No. 1 and No. 3 in both 12- and 20-gauge.
Equipped with the new FLITECONTROL FLEX wad, the new loads deliver improved pattern density and consistency through both ported and standard waterfowl chokes. The wad’s redesigned rear-deploying petals and side-mounted vents stimulate the payload for separation from the wad at the ideal moment for dense, deadly patterns. Plus, the efficient Catalyst lead-free primer and clean-burning, temperature-stable propellant significantly decrease residue in the barrel.
Features & Benefits
- New shot sizes in the most popular loads
- Rear-opening FLITECONTROL FLEX wad provides the tightest patterns possible through both ported and standard chokes
- Payload of 40 percent FLITESTOPPER steel pellets and 60 percent Premium® steel for dense patterns and larger wound channels
- 100 percent FLITESTOPPER payload in Close Range offerings
- Catalyst lead-free primer and clean-burning, temperature-stable propellant drastically reduce residue
- Black nickel head inhibits corrosion
- Sealed crimp defeats moisture in extreme conditions
Shipments of this ammunition have been delivered to dealers. For more information, visit www.federalpremium.com