Gun Stock Reviews: Introducing The Ruger Precision Rimfire Target
We took a quick first look at the Ruger Precision Rimfire Target Rifle in .17 HMR. This is the new line of magnum rimfire rifles from Ruger. We had a first look at it before it was released and boy did we have fun with it. We were dinging steel targets at 100 yards and it was awesome!! Having it suppressed didn’t hurt the fun either!! Check it out!!
The Ruger Precision Rimfire Target Specs
- The Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in a buttstock compartment.
- Ruger’s own AR-Pattern pistol grip and safety selector provides an extended reach for maximum control and access to the 45°, reversible safety selector. May be configured with most AR-style grips and selectors.
- The Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation (same as the Ruger Precision® Rifle).
- The Quick-Fit adjustable Precision Rimfire stock allows length of pull and comb height to be quickly and easily adjusted to get proper fit over a wide range of shooter sizes, outerwear and shooting positions. Indicating marks molded into the chassis help you quickly return to a previous position.
- It has an 1/2″-28 threaded barrel for standard muzzle accessories, like the Silent-SR® suppressor, comes with a factory-installed thread protector covering both the threads and crown.
Thank you for watching Gun Stock Reviews. Please visit our website at www.gunstockreviews.com, for more exclusive content. Please visit our Patreon Page at www.patreon.com/GunStockReviews, your contributions would be greatly appreciated and would help us grow our selections and frequency in our videos.
Cabela’s Ammo Sale! Shop shotshells, rifle ammo, handgun ammo & more! http://www.avantlink.com/click.php?tt=ml&ti=664453&pw=242165
Save on your Brownells Order http://www.avantlink.com/click.php?tt=ml&ti=2203&pw=242165