In this episode we are taking a very Old Browning Hi Power and we are having Marty at ROBAR create a Custom work of Art. We used genuine Browning parts from Brownells and Cylinder and Slide parts also from Brownells. Stay tuned for a great transformation of this Old Browning Hi Power.
#GSR #Browning #Hi-Power #9mm
Thank you for watching Gun Stock Reviews. Please visit our website at www.gunstockreviews.com, for more exclusive content. Please visit our Patreon Page at www.patreon.com/GunStockReviews, your contributions would be greatly appreciated and would help us grow our selections and frequency in our videos.
Save at Cabela’s and support the show click here: http://bit.ly/2IMcoTQ
Things used to make this video
1. Adobe Premier Editing Software https://amzn.to/2DOgo1b
2. Adobe After Effects https://amzn.to/2YaezUd
3. Abobe Photoshop https://amzn.to/2Ll6dYl
4. Westcott Flex Daylight Set https://amzn.to/2H1HOBs
5. Sanken COS-11D Lavalier Mic https://amzn.to/2VeAzjS
6. DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo https://amzn.to/2Low8hC
7. Epic GoPro / Action Camera Mount for your Boat https://amzn.to/2VevCaG
8. Dracast Pro On-Camera Light https://amzn.to/2PTwcVp
9. Dracast Halo Ring Led Light https://amzn.to/2H7yvkZ
10. Nikon D5600 24.2 MP DSLR Camera https://amzn.to/2LpD91M
11. Sony PXW-FS7 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System https://amzn.to/2DWufml
12. Quick Release Shoulder Plate https://amzn.to/2JqFeYS
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.