IWI (Israel Weapon Industries) released its first IWI bolt-action tactical precision rifle in the DAN .338. The tactical rifle has a pistol grip similar to an AR, but its main qualities are its long range sniping and limited anti-material applications.
According to Ammoland, the Dan delivers performance in reliability, ruggedness and sub-MOA accuracy in the .338 Lapua Magnum caliber.
This rifle, built on a one-piece, is perfect for snipers and shooters on the battlefield. It’s lightweight aluminum alloy chassis with a full-length, one-piece Picatinny top rail with 20 MOA built-in canted drop and full-length bottom Pic rail exudes high standard. It comes with mounting accessories moveable Picatinny rails and side-folding aluminum buttstock just to name a few.
Features and accessories:
- 28” heavy fluted, free-floating, cold-hammer forged interchangeable barrel
- 1:10 twist with 5/8 x 24 TPI threaded muzzle
- Two-stage adjustable trigger
- Ambidextrous mag release and trigger block safety
- Two 10-round steel magazines
- Atlas BT46-LW17 PSR bipod
- ACCU-SHOT BT13-QK-PRM adjustable folding monopod
- Borka PTL precision torque limiter wrench
- Dewey BRCCK-338L cleaning lit with .338 Lapua Magnum custom DAN bore guide and 44” one-piece rod
- Heavy duty lockable case with custom foam insert
For more information, please visit www.iwi.us.