Just in Time for Hunting Season: PileDriver 390 Crossbow from Carbon Express
The recently released The PileDriver® 390 crossbow from Carbon Express™ boasts incredible speed without sacrificing performance and accuracy.
The PileDriver 390 unleashes bolts at a screaming 390 feet per second, with an adjustable foregrip and buttstock to create the perfect fit for nearly any shooter. Other high-end features include Anti-Dry-Fire technology and an extremely lightweight overall design.
This crossbow has been engineered to capture Carbon Express’ extensive knowledge of arrow flight, featuring state-of-the-art performance compression molded limbs, premium alloy cams, and tunable synthetic strings and cables.
Related Stories: 12-Year-Old Drops Bull Elk At 1,376 Yards — Long Range Hunting
Features and Specifications:
- Speed: 390 fps
- Draw Weight: 185 pounds
- Weight: 7.2 pounds
- Width: 18.5 inches un-cocked, 14.5 inches cocked
- Power stroke: 13.5 inches
- Length: 35.5 to 37.5 inches
- Length of pull: 15¼ to 17¼ inches
- Lightweight, compact slim-line stock design
- Adjustable buttstock for a custom fit
- Step through foot stirrup
- Multi-position foregrip
- Aluminum rail for repeatable accuracy
- Anti-Dry-Fire technology
- Durable compression-molded limbs
- FREE Quiet Crank Cocker included ($100 value)
- Ready To Hunt Kit includes three bolts, quiver, rope cocker, 4X32mm scope, lube and three field points
MSRP for the PileDriver 390 Crossbow: $399.99
For more information, visit CarbonExpressCrossbow.com