Lyman Products has just released the New Brass Smith All-American 8 Turret Press. The extra-large 8 station turret is machined out of heavy duty cast iron & equipped with an easily removed turret bolt which makes swapping turrets simple. The 8 die station turret is the largest available and will hold two complete 4 die sets or up to four 2 die sets. Below the turret is a rigid cast iron frame, housing a 1″ diameter ram and compound linkage.
Unlike many competitive presses, the Brass Smith 8-Station Turret Press comes with a newly designed straight line primer feed that is completely reliable and simple to use. For added safety, the primer feed comes with a heavy steel shield which surrounds the primer tubes. The Brass Smith All-American 8 Turret Press is equipped with a comfortable, ambidextrous ball handle. The Press is designed for use with any standard 7/8″x14 thread dies and accepts standard shell holders.
Lyman Brass Smith 8-Station Turret Press Specifications:
- Heavy duty cast iron frame and turret
- Extra-large 8 station turret is easily removed to make swapping turrets simple
- Holds two complete 4 die sets or up to four 2 die sets
- 1″ diameter ram
- Comes with straight line primer feed with large and small primer tubes
- Precision fit and smooth operation
- Large press opening, works with the largest cases
- For added safety, the primer feed comes with a heavy steel shield which surrounds the primer tubes
- Right or left-hand operation
- Durable powder coat finish
- Weighs 23 pounds
- Proudly made in the USA at Lyman Products
- MSRP: $249.95