New from SureFire, The 2211® Signature Wristlight provides hands-free tactical illumination for a broad range of low-light scenarios—including use with a handgun—and also features a fully integrated quality timepiece.
Related Stories: Binge Watch All Episodes of Extreme Huntress 2018 Season
When strapped to your support-side wrist, the 2211 Signature automatically aligns with a handgun when the weapon is held with a standard two-handed grip, projecting sufficient light for threat identification at close to medium range in low light and darkness. For a go-anywhere tactical light with a fully integrated timepiece—at an attractive price point to boot—you can’t go wrong with a SureFire 2211 Signature WristLight.
Related Stories: Beretta APX Pistol: Modular, Durable And Exceptionally Reliable
- Straps to support-hand wrist, via its adjustable nylon strap, for instant access to 300 lumens and automatic alignment with handgun
- Precision faceted reflector creates perfect MaxVision Beam™ that’s wide and evenly dispersed
- Ambidextrous switching activates three levels of useful light: 300, 60, and 15 lumens
- A quality timepiece is fully integrated into the body for added functionality
- Fuel gauge indicates remaining battery power
- Powered by a single rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
For more information and to purchase, visit www.surefire.com