For 2020, FN announces new advancements in the legendary FN SCAR 20S – now chambered in the superb long range cartridge: FN SCAR 20S 6.5 Creedmoor. Perfectly calibrated for long-range precision fire, the FN SCAR 20S 6.5 Creedmoor gives you the ability to engage targets exceeding 1,000 yards with ease. The chrome lined barrel of new FN SCAR® 20S will deliver precision accuracy with improved barrel life. The gas-operated piston design and Surefire ProComp 762 muzzle device manage recoil efficiently to improve follow-up shots and maintain target acquisition. Lending further aid is the match-grade, two-stage trigger that breaks crisply at 3.5-4.5 pounds, full-length MIL-STD 1913 rail at 12 o’clock position, and fixed buttstock providing adaptability to fit to each user’s needs through adjustable length of pull and cheek rest height. Now also available in black.
- CALIBER: 6.5 Creedmoor
- OPERATION: Short-stroke gas piston
- MAG CAPACITY: 10 Rd.
- BARREL LENGTH: 20″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 41”-42.8”
- WEIGHT: 11.6 lbs.
- Extended monolithic receiver
- Short-stroke gas piston
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory rails at 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock positions
- Heavy Cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating barrel with muzzle device
- Two-Stage Match trigger (Geissele “Super SCAR”)