The latest from Versacarry, its finest leather holster line yet – the Decree Series. Versacarry is know for their Zerobulk® Holster – one of the smallest, most comfortable, handgun carry devices on the market.
The Decree Series is handmade in America and features hide that is hand-selected from premium water buffalo, offers a double-layer, raised upper backing for comfort and protection along with reinforced triple layering around the belt loops to provide an optimal foundation for carrying.
Related Stories: Women & Concealed Carry: Top Holsters And Carry Locations
The Decree has been designed with an inlay in-between the front pouch that acts as a re-enforcement to keep the holster from collapsing without the inlay touching your handgun. Three models in the Decree Series are currently available – Standard Carbon Fiber Inlay, Standard Metal Inlay and Scroll.
Decree Series – Standard Carbon Fiber Holster Features:
- Carbon Fiber Inlay (Does not come in contact with handgun)
- Non-Collapsing Design
- Triple Re-Enforced Belt Loops
- Meticulous Detail and Craftsmanship
- Handcrafted American Quality
- Left or Right Hand Available
- Available in Distressed Brown Leather with Black Leather Overlay
- Sizes Available for Most Handguns
- Retail $89.99
Related Stories: How To: Cold Weather Concealed Carry