New Kimber Open Range Pro Carbon Rifles – SHOT Show 2020
We got the inside scoop on new Kimber rifles for 2020 at SHOT Show in Las Vegas.
An ultralight tack driver for the demanding hunter. The Open Range from Kimber ensures high level performance features like all weather Kimpro black finish, extremely strong, light and well-balanced AG Composites carbon fiber stock in soft touch GORE™ Optifade™ Open Country OR a textured granite color, and a PROOF Research carbon fiber wrapped barrel.
- 6.5 Creedmor
- .308 Win
- Approx. weight, empty: 6lbs. 3oz.
- Length (inches): 43.5
- Material: Carbon Fiber wrapped Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black, KimPro II
- Contour: Medium heavy
- Length (inches): 24
- Twist rate (right hand): 8
- Grooves: 4
- Thread Protector and Muzzle Brake
- Match grade chamber
- Factory setting (pounds): 3.0-3.5
Related Videos: New Kimber Pistols – SHOT Show 2020
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Recoil pad: 1-inch Kimber recoil pad
- Length of pull (inches): 13.75
- Drop at heel (inches): 0.54
- Drop at comb (inches): 0.43
- Pillar bedding
- Finish: Tru-Timber O2™ Octane pattern
- Type: 84M
- Material: Stainless steel
- Finish: Gray, KimPro II/Black, KimPro II
- Magazine capacity: 4
- Front locking repeater
- Mauser claw extractor
- 3-position Model 70-type wing safety
Head to kimberamerica.com to check out more new offerings from Kimber for 2020!