New Product: Ruger American Rimfire Stainless Rifle
In a collaborative effort, Sturm, Ruger & Company created the new Ruger American Rimfire Stainless rifle. Ruger engineers produced a stainless steel configuration of this popular rifle in three calibers, .22 LR, .22 WMR and .17 HMR. The stainless steel and synthetic rimfire rifles are accurate, rugged and reliable firearms, according to The Tactical Wire.
- 416 stainless steel barrel, bolt and receiver
- Hand-buffed from end to end, satin finish black thread protector
- Stock and one-piece Picatinny scope base
- 18″ cold hammer-forged barrel
- Lightweight synthetic stock
- ½”-28 threaded muzzle
- Patented Ruger Power Bedding integral bedding system
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger and ultra-reliable rotary magazine
Another feature is the modular stock system, which helps to adjust the rifle fit to the shooter. It also allows for different comb heights and lengths of pull. The new Ruger American Rimfire ships with a high comb, standard length of pull module installed that provides cheek weld for optics.
Related Story: New Ruger Products for 2017
Related Story: Ruger Redhawk 8-Shot .357 Magnum: A Modern Personal Defense Revolver
For more information on this product, please contact Mark Gurney, Director of Product Management at email@example.com.