New Rifle: 110 Tactical Lineup with AccuFit System from Savage
When the stakes are high, settle for nothing less than the extreme precision, unflinching performance and industry-leading adaptability of the new Savage 110 Tactical. Caliber options include 308 Win, 6.5 Creedmoor and 6mm Creedmoor. Shipments of these firearms are currently being delivered to dealers.
Related Stories: Rifle Review: Savage MSR10 Hunter 6.5 Creedmoor
The 110 Tactical’s revolutionary AccuFit system lets tactical and competitive shooters perfectly customize comb height and length-of-pull for the utmost consistency in all situations, while the user-adjustable AccuTrigger provides a light, crisp pull.
Together with the AccuStock, which secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length, the 110 Tactical provides the fit and function of a custom rifle—right out of the box. It also features a suppressor-ready threaded barrel, a one-piece scope rail and 10-round detachable box magazine. Available in right- and left-hand models.
Features & Benefits:
• AccuFit system lets shooters quickly adjust comb height and length-of-pull
• User-adjustable AccuTrigger
• AccuStock rail system secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length
• Detachable 10-round Magpul AICS magazine
• Threaded heavy barrel with end cap
• 20 MOA EGW rail
• Gray or Desert Tan synthetic stock
• New Model 110 design and ergonomics
• Tactical oversized bolt handle
Related Stories: New Rifle: Savage Model 110 Scout