New from Savage Arms, the form-fitting, high-performance Model 110 Scout rifle allows shooters to make fast, accurate shots from a variety of positions—including offhand. Shipments of these firearms are currently being delivered to dealers.
Related Stories: Savage Storm .270: An Updated Classic Rifle In A Classic Caliber
The Savage 110 Scout’s AccuFit system lets shooters easily customize the length-of-pull and comb height for a personalized fit, while the user-adjustable AccuTrigger offers a crisp, clean pull. Together with the AccuStock, which secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length, the 110 Scout provides the fit and function of a custom rifle—right out of the box.
Features & Benefits
- AccuFit system lets shooters quickly adjust comb height and length-of-pull
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- AccuStock rail system secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length
- Flat Dark Earth Synthetic stock
- 16½-inch matte-black button-rifled barrel with muzzle brake and adjustable iron sights
- Forward-mounted rail
- 10-round Magpul AICS-style detachable box magazine
- Soft grip fore-end and pistol grip surfaces
- New Model 110 design and ergonomics
For more information, visit: www.savagearms.com
Related Videos: Power & Precision: New Savage 110 Wolverine in 450 Bushmaster