Ruger Wrangler Features:
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights.
- Chambered for affordable .22 LR ammunition.
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Cerakote® finish provides rugged reliability in all environments.
- Checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six® pattern grip frame.
Ruger Wrangler Specs:
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 6
- Front Sight: Blade
- Rear Sight: Integral
- Barrel Length: 4.62″
- Overall Length: 10.25′
- Weight: 30 oz
- Grips: Checkered synthetic
- Cylinder Frame Finish: Black Cerakote / Silver Cerakote / Burnt Bronze Cerakote
Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. With products made in America, Ruger offers consumers almost 700 variations of more than 40 product lines. Their awarding-winning products all prove that Ruger has a rugged, reliable firearm to meet every shooter’s needs. For 70 years, Ruger has been a model of corporate and community responsibility. Their motto, “Arms Makers for Responsible Citizens®,” echoes their commitment to these principles as they work hard to deliver quality and innovative firearms.
Related from SHOT Show 2020: New Taurus 942 Revolver – SHOT Show 2020