New Springfield Armory XD-M Elite Pistol – SHOT Show 2020
The new XD-M Elite pistol from Springfield Armory® represents the pinnacle of performance in factory striker-fired pistols. Taking the polymer platform that broke the mold and incorporating numerous upgrades and improvements, the XD-M Elite pistol redefines what you should expect from modern, striker-fired firearms.
At the heart of the new XD-M Elite pistol is the Match Enhanced Trigger Assembly (META™) system, a superbly refined trigger designed to wring out the most from the pistol’s most important interface with the shooter. Featuring a flat face and integral over-travel stop, the META™ system delivers the finest trigger pull available on a production polymer-framed pistol.
In addition to the exceptionally crisp and clean trigger pull tuned to the pistol’s fully cocked striker, the XD-M Elite also features increased-capacity magazines holding up to 22 rounds of 9mm. These magazines mate up with another impressive upgrade on the XD-M Elite — removable extended and flared magwells, designed to make ultra-fast reloads a breeze.
- The Elite sports an ambidextrous slide stop for both left and right handed shooters.
- The Elite’s redesigned slide serrations give you larger and enhanced grasping grooves for even better purchase.
- The XD-M® Elite features increased-capacity magazines for unrivaled round counts of up to 22+1.
- The XD-M® Elite series comes with removable standard or short magwells for intuitive mag changes.
- The XD-M® Elite hammer-forged barrel is designed to deliver long life and match-grade accuracy.
- The Elite’s loaded chamber indicator is designed as both a visual and tactile indicator of the pistol’s status.
Related from SHOT Show 2020: New Springfield Armory SAINT Edge PDW & EVAC – SHOT Show 2020
Related from SHOT Show 2020: Rock Island Armory TCM Pistol – ‘Most Versatile Firearm Ever’