The Stalker QD42 encompasses Flex Ready Technology, the primary feature that made Swagger the first true hunting bipod. Now combine that with features of the new Stalker QD42 and you have shooting sticks ready to stalk in any environment, any situation. One of the primary features of the Stalker QD42 is its Quick Detach functionality.
Attach the provided sling swivel adapter and you are ready to mount the QD42 to bolt guns, muzzleloader, crossbows or anything with a sling swivel stud on the bottom of the stock. Have a pic rail? Attach the QD42 directly to the pic rail and you are ready to go.
Specs + Features
- Assembled weight 15 oz
- Most effective range 14” to 42”
- The push of a button allows you to be more compact, lightweight and have true mobility in the field.
- Ideal for shooting from seated positions, ground blinds, tree stands or standing with one bipod.
- You can easily remove rubber foot to reveal spiked foot helping you dig into your terrain.
- Use with a crossbow, shotgun or rifle.
- Stalker QD sling swivel adapter included