NEW: Savage Arms Releases New RENEGAUGE Waterfowl
Facing demanding conditions, waterfowl hunters need the proper equipment and gear for their hunt. With their latest 12 gauge Renegauge Waterfowl – Savage Arms has risen to this challenge and is setting a new standard for fit and function of hunting shotguns.
Jessica Treglia, Senior brand Manager, said, “The Renegauge Waterfowl is proof of Savage’s commitment to American sportsmen and women. We’ve been working on the gun for several years, making sure every aspect worked efficiently and reliably. Wingshooters go through hell to get the perfect shot, and these new Savages will deliver.”
Renegauge Waterfowl has oversized controls that allow shooters to operate the gun efficiently, even with gloved hands. The shotgun has been tested under rigorous real-world hunting conditions and the action will cycle any shells from 3” Magnums to 2 ¾” target rounds. The D.R.I.V. system ensures excess gas vents before it drives the bolt, resulting in consistent ejection, less felt recoil, and a blistering cyclic rate for follow-up shots.
Renegauge Waterfowl’s stock allows for both large and small adjustments to the fit of the gun. The stock has interchangeable recoil pads and cheek risers. It also comes with shims that help fine-tune minute adjustments. There are 20 different ways that Renegauge can be set up, giving each individual shooter complete control over how they interact with the gun. The stock can even be adjusted to accommodate seasonal changes in clothing density.
Related Videos: New Savage Arms Renegauge Shotgun – SHOT Show 2020
• D.R.I.V. gas system
• Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades Camo
• Adjustable stock for length of pull, comb height, and drop & cast
• One-piece, chrome plated action bar assembly
• Chrome plated reciprocating components
• Stock rod buffer to reduce felt recoil
• Fluted barrel with Melonite finish
• Carbon steel ventilated rib with red fiberoptic sight
• Competition-ready easy loading magazine port
• Oversized controls
• 3 interchangeable flush mount choke tubes (Beretta/Benelli) – IC, M, F
• Hard-sided carrying case