NEWS: Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 Compact Pistol Now In .45 Auto
Smith & Wesson Corp. is expanding its line of popular M&P semi-automatic polymer pistols to include a M&P M2.0 Compact pistol chambered in .45 Auto.
Featuring a shorter, 4” barrel, a 10+1 round capacity, and the popular M2.0 feature set, the M&P45 M2.0 Compact is a popular size for law enforcement useand personal protection.
Related Stories: Gun Review: Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 Compact: The Magic Carry Pistol?
Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol. Available with or without an ambidextrous thumb safety, the M&P M2.0 Compact pistol series includes the advanced M2.0 feature set, delivering an aggressively-textured grip for enhanced control, four interchangeable palmswell grip insert sizes for perfect hand fit, and a light, crisp M2.0 trigger with a tactile and audible reset. The M&P45 M2.0 Compact pistol is available with an MSRP starting at $569, and comes standard with a white-dot front sight and a white two-dot rear sight, two 10-round magazines, and an accessory rail. The M&P45 M2.0 Compact pistol is also offered with tritium night sights and three magazines for law enforcement.
Related Videos: Video: New M&P M2.0 Compact Pistol from Smith & Wesson
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Accurate 1 in 15” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
For more information, please visit www.smith-wesson.com.