Ruger featured their new 9mm Luger SR1911 Officer at SHOT Show 2018! A classically styled pistol designed with modern manufacturing advances. Highlights include:
- Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel.
- Black Nitride coated bushing-less bull barrel and full length steel guide-rod.
- Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box.
Watch more videos of New Guns and Gear for 2018!
- Traditional design with replaceable Deluxe Checkered G-10 grip panels and checkered backstrap.
- Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop and provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset.
- Skeletonized hammer is lightweight and provides faster cycling.
- Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability.
Related Stories: Video: New Precision Rimfire Rifle from Ruger
- Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation.
- Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose.
- Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance competition performance.
- Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Features a rounded mainspring housing for comfortable carry and rear slide serrations for a positive grip.
Related Stories: VIDEO: New Ruger Security 9 Pistol Introduced for 2018
- Accepts standard, aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories.
- Classic, original 1911 Series 70 design.
- Also includes: swaged link pin; titanium firing pin; two stainless steel magazines; bushing wrench.
For more information about the SR1911 Officer, visit: www.ruger.com
Related Stories: Video: The Classic Ruger GP100 Revolver Gets An Upgrade?