Ruger Wrangler Single Action Revolver: Sootch00 Review
The Ruger Wrangler is a Budget-Friendly option to the Ruger Single Six and yet has some features that give it advantages. Coming in at less than half the price of a Single Six, this is a great way to pick up a Single Action revolver for a great price and still have Ruger Quality.
Ruger has been making single action revolvers since the 1950s – they have a line going all the way up from 22 to 44 magnum. They are very popular with the cowboy action sports and the shooting community as a whole. The Bearcat and Single Six especially, are just great quality firearms. However, they can be expensive. The Ruger Wrangler is a 22 single action pistol. They’ve cut down on some of the manufacturing process to make this pistol about half the price, without sacrificing quality.
The perfect revolver. Whether it’s your first or your next.
We appreciate Ruger for sending the Wrangler for the Review.
Related Videos: Sootch00 Holiday Gift Guide: Handgun Edition
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights.
- Chambered for affordable .22 LR ammunition.
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Cerakote® finish provides rugged reliability in all environments.
- Checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six® pattern grip frame.