The M&P10 SPORT Rifle is the latest addition to Smith & Wesson Corp’s award-winning M&P10 rifle lineup. The M&P10 SPORT rifle features a popular 16″ barrel with a .30 caliber A2-style flash suppressor. Chambered in .308 WIN/7.62×51 NATO caliber, the Sport is optics-ready and equipped with ambidextrous controls for both right and left handed shooters.
Related Stories: Binge Watch GetZone’s New Original Series: American Nomads
Specifications & Features:
- Chambered in .308 WIN/7.62×51 NATO
- Mid-length gas operating system for lower felt recoil
- Medium-contour 16″ barrel
- 5R rifling for increased accuracy
- 6-position telescopic stock
- Corrosion resistant Armornite finish on barrel interior & exterior
- Optics-ready with picatinny top rail and gas block
- 20 round Magpul PMAG
- MSRP: $1,049
Related Stories: Smith & Wesson Introduces the M&P M2.0 9mm Semi-automatic Pistol
“In 2013, Smith & Wesson introduced the award-winning M&P10 rifle, which quickly became a popular choice with consumers. Today, we’re proud to expand the M&P10 line of modern sporting rifles with the release of the M&P10 SPORT rifle in .308 WIN. The SPORT rifle offers consumers a top performing modern sporting rifle at a competitive price, and is well suited for target, hunting and competitive sport shooting,” said Jan Mladek, General Manager of Smith & Wesson and M&P brands.
For more information, visit www.smith-wesson.com.
Related Stories: Binge Watch All Episodes of Extreme Huntress 2018 Season