Smith & Wesson Performance Center M&P Shield Plus with 10 and 13 round magazine capacity with an improved trigger. Many options to choose from including Optics Ready with a Crimson Trace Micro Red Dot, Ported Slide and Barrel and optional Frame Safety.
Related Videos: Karen Hunter S&W M&P 9 Shield EZ Pistol Review
The Smith & Wesson performance center pistols are a cut above. One of the first things we notice about the M&P Shield Plus is how super thin it is. Here’s a list of other notable & features:
- Flat face trigger for consistent trigger finger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting.
- Enhanced grip texture allows the user to manage recoil, keep a firm grip and delivers comfort when concealing.
- Extended magazine offers 13+1 round capacity. For more concealable option, we offer a flush-fit 10 round magazine.
- 13 round and 10 round magazines included.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Extremely thin and lightweight – can be comfortably carried all day.
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems all for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
- Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy.
We appreciate Smith & Wesson for sending the PC Shield Plus and to Fiocchi USA for Sponsoring the Ammunition.