Sootch reviews the new Olight S1R Baton II – the perfect EDC flashlight.
Specs & Features:
- 2nd generation of Olight’s flagship rechargeable single CR123A/RCR123A powered side-switch EDC flashlight.
- Max output of 1,000 lumens.
- New high discharge rate battery.
- TIR optic lens pushes the beam to a new level with unmatched clarity and balanced hotspot.
- Magnetic rechargeable tailcap is integrated into a unibody design for a more streamlined and refined look producing a smaller profile.
- Articulate, texturized body pattern that provides a great feel resulting in a firmer grip than the previous generation.
- The side switch features a 3-stage color battery level indicator, so you know what battery percentage range you have left in real time.
- Includes upgraded MCC2 magnetic USB charging cable that is more compact and offers a faster 1A charge rate.
The S1R series is by far the most popular compact flashlight ever produced by Olight due to its incredible output, fantastic design, and convenient features. Get the ultimate EDC flashlight.
Related Videos: Sootch Gear Review: OLIGHT R50 Seeker Flashlight
Related Videos: Sootch Survival: Top Personal Vehicle Gear Options