The Ruger Blackhawk was introduced in 1955 and since then, over 2 million of these iconic revolvers have been produced!
The Blackhawk Convertible models have two cylinders, allowing them to accommodate two calibers. This one is 45 Colt and 45 ACP, but other calibers, barrel lengths, and stainless models also are available.
RUGER BLACKHAWK CONVERTIBLE FEATURES:
- Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style.
- Target-grade accuracy with ramp front and adjustable rear sights.
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Variety of caliber, barrel lengths, grips, finish, and weight guarantees a model to meet the needs of today’s single-action shooters.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Include two cylinders that can be interchanged without the use of tools.
To learn more about the Blackhawk Convertible Revolver or to compare models, head to Ruger’s website NOW!
Big thanks to Fiocchi USA for Supplying our ammunition!
RELATED CONTENT: Ruger Single Six Old Model 3 Screw Revolver Review