The X9R flashlight is equipped with six Cree XHP70.2 LED and is powered by a rechargeable battery pack combining eight high discharge rate 18650 batteries.
Related Videos: Sootch00 Gear Review: Olight S2R Baton II EDC Light
Olight X9R Specifications:
|Beam Distance (ft)
|Beam Distance (m)
|Max. Performance (lumens)
||Customized Li-Ion Battery
|Light Intensity (candela)
||Search & rescue, self-defense, car, camping, fishing, household, general use, climbing, cave exploration, outdoor activities
|Lens / Reflector Type
||Orange-peel reflector – central area big and flood area
||Full eXtreme size
||Series X (eXtreme performance)
- Highest brightness level Olight ever produced reaching a max output of 25,000 lumens..
- Smart output control to prevent overheating – Proximity sensors that drop the output automatically when the flashlight head approaches a nearby object. Active thermal management system that reduces the output when the temperature gets too hot to prevent any damage or overheating.
- Battery level display while indicating an 8-level output selection.
- Improved built-in heat dissipation system design for more effective cooling of the flashlight body.
- Ergonomic design – Milled finger grooves, shoulder strap and concealable strap hole for convenient and comfortable use.
- Battery balance – The battery protection board can balance out the power of individual cells to maximize the performance of the entire battery pack and also increase each cell’s longevity.
Related Videos: Sootch00 Review: Olight S1R Baton II – The Perfect EDC Flashlight
Related Videos: Sootch00 Gear Review: OLIGHT R50 Seeker Flashlight