The Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 3.6″ Compact is their latest addition to the M&P line of handguns. Double-stacked 15+1 mags but close to the size of the Glock G26.
Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish.
Related Videos: Best Pistols on the Sootch00 Christmas List
M&P9 M2.0 Features
• New, shorter 3.6” barrel
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull
• Tactile and audible trigger reset
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish
Related Videos: Sootch00 Gear Review: The Bronc Box