The FX-9 carbine (Freedom Xtreme-9mm Carbine) has a familiar set of operating controls for the avid AR-15 user. It accepts AR-15 stocks and buffer tube assemblies, as well as most free float AR-15 rail assemblies. It has comes standard with a 33 rd double stack Glock® style 9mm magazine.
Related Videos: Sootch Review: F4 Defense Personal Defense Weapon AR-15
Additionally, the FX-9 carbine is machined From Billet material, Anodized type III aluminum components and full hard nitride steel components including the barrel, bolt, ejector, last round hold open, feed ramp and extractor for extended wear properties and corrosion resistance.
Lastly, the upper and lower receiver are more than 1.00″ shorter than a standard AR-15 upper and lower receiver making it more compact and lighter than a standard mil-spec AR-15 design
Note – The FX-9 Carbine is designed for right handed use. It is advised by Freedom Ordnance for left handed shooters to consider this before purchase, as some features may not be well suited to all left handed shooters.
Related Videos: SootchZone: AR-15 Premium Upper Build
Freedom Ordnance FX-9 Carbine Specifications:
- Chambered in 9×19
- 15″ Free float M Lock Rail
- 6 Position collapsing S3 stock
- AR-15 Configured Rear charging handle
- AR-15 Configured safety selector
- AR-15 Configured last round bolt hold open
- AR-15 Configured magazine Release
- AR-15 Compatible pistol grips (without the Rear Tang)
- Compatible with 9mm approved 1/2″x 28 T.P.I. muzzle devices and suppressors
- Compatible with KNS precision® AR-15 trigger pins.
Related Videos: Sootch00 Pistol Review: CMMG Banshee 45 ACP AR Pistol
Big thanks to Classic Firearms for their help and Fiocchi for sponsoring the ammo.
Rubber Dummies 10% off “Sootch00” Code. Click Affiliate Link: http://rubberdummies.myshopify.com?aff=6