Sootch00 Review: Gungner GR 22 Ruger 10/22 AR Chassis
Gungner Inc AR Style Chassis for the 10/22 is an inexpensive upgrade to your standard Ruger 10/22 Rifle. It’s called, appropriately enough, the Gungner GR-22 Chassis System for Ruger 10/22, and it essentially turns your 10/22 into a tactical .22 LR AR rifle/carbine, allowing you to attach an aftermarket telescoping/retractable AR stock (AR-15 buttstock). Easy to Install and only $49!
Related Videos: Pistol Review: The Ruger Trio Of 10mm Handguns
- Mil-Spec sized receiver extension allows the use of AR-15 carbine stocks.
- Aluminum grip block molded into the chassis gives the system a solid mounting point for AR-15 grips.
- Picatinny sight rail allows the mounting of scopes, red dot sights, and/or rear BUIS.
- Extended forend with full-length top and bottom Picatinny rail allows the use of various accessories such as lights, laser sights, front BUIS, vertical/angled foregrips, bipods, sling mounts, etc.
- Domestically manufactured from a highly durable, fiberglass-reinforced nylon.
For more information visit the Gungner Website.
CCI Mini Mags also featured in this video.
Related Videos: Sootch00 Rifle Build: 10/22 Bull Barrel Target Rifle from Ruger
Related Videos: Sootch00 Rifle Review: Ruger 10/22 Target Bull Barrel Rifle