Sootch00 Review: Martin Shield Bullet Proof Backpack Test
The Martin Shield Bullet Proof Backpack is a quality pack with a Level IIIA Kevlar Panel. We test different calibers to see how the bag holds up. Big thanks to Robbie from Wheaton Arms for his help!
Martin Shield Bullet Proof Backpack Features:
- Weighs only 4lbs including the ballistic panel
- Padded straps adjustable
- Convenient grab handle.
- One Large main compartment.
- Expandable volume
- Charging port
- Earphone port
- Glass chamber – protect all breakable glass item
- Organized pockets – cellphones, cards, earphones.
- Constructed with the latest Kevlar materials
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
Wheaton Arms specializes in Match Grade Glock Barrels, Flat Face Triggers and other Accessories.
CCI Mini Mags 22LR
Fiocchi USA 9mm 115 Gr FMJ
Fiocchi USA 45 ACP 230 Gr FMJ
Winchester 357 Mag 145 Gr Silvertips
Federal 44 Mag 180 Gr JHP PowerShok
Rubber Dummies 10% off “Sootch00” Code. Click Affiliate Link: http://rubberdummies.myshopify.com?aff=6