The Springfield Armory 1911 Ronin Operator in 10mm – feel the power! Adding to the 45 ACP and 9mm Ronin series, the 10mm takes it to a whole new level.
Springfield Armory got it start in 1974 producing 1911s. All made in the USA, their 1911s are some of the best on the market, and yet they are reasonably priced. The quality is always excellent, but doesn’t break the bank.
The Ronin 1911 is now available in 10mm, and it is powerful. Combined with the power, the thin grip, manageable recoil & good looks make this the full package.
Ronin is a Japanese word from Samurai legend that means drifter or wanderer.
Related Videos: Springfield Armory Ronin Operator 1911 Pistol
- CALIBER: 10mm
- COLOR: Stainless/Black
- BARREL: 5″ Forged Stainless Steel, Match Grade, 1:16
- SLIDE: Forged Carbon Steel, Blued
- FRAME: Forged Stainless Steel
- SIGHTS: Fiber Optic Front, Tactical Rack White Dot Rear
- RECOIL SYSTEM: GI Style
- GRIPS: Crossed Cannons Checkered
- MAGAZINES: (1) 8-Round
- WEIGHT: 40 oz
- LENGTH: 8.6″
- HEIGHT: 5.5″