The DVC Omni takes all the bells and whistles STI has included in previous models and incorporates them into one pistol. Available in 9mm and .45 ACP, the gun features a 4.15-inch island compensated barrel; H.O.S.T. Optic Cut for mounted red dot optics (Leupold, Vortex, C-More and Trijicon adapter plates are included); fixed ledge rear and two dot tritium front sight; DVC lightning cuts in the slide; stippled DVC grip; Picatinny rail for accessories and a black DLC (Diamond-like Carbon) finish.
Related Stories: Binge Watch New Original Series: Ruger American New Shooter Academy
This gun ships with one 126mm 18-round magazine and one 140mm 21-round magazine. The suggested retail price on the DVC Omni is $3,999. See a rundown of features below.
Related Stories: Binge Watch GetZone’s New Original Series: American Nomads
STI DVC Omni Features:
- Calibers – 9mm, .45ACP
- BBL – 4.15 inch Island Comp Barrel
- Finish – Diamond Like Carbon, Black Color
- Magazines – 1 ea / 126mm and 140mm, Black Color
- Trigger – DVC Tuned 3.0 lbs w/Ambi Safety Lever
- Sights – Fixed Ledge Style Rear, 2 Dot Tritium and Tritium Front Sight
- Grip – 2011 DVC Stippled, Black Color
- Other – H.O.S.T. Optic Cut, Full-Length Tactical Rail, Dawson Precision Tool-Less Guide Rod, Tactical Slim Magwell
For more information, visit: stiguns.com
Related Stories: Binge Watch All Episodes of Ruger Range Drills