The A400 Xtreme Plus is the next step in the evolution of the world’s softest shooting waterfowl shotgun. Beretta has incorporated technology developed for competition shooting into the premier waterfowl shotgun on the market.
The A400 Xtreme Plus is comfort, power and reliability at the highest level. Perfect for any type of hunting, it shoots all the 12 gauge ammunition, from 24 to 64 grams.
Related Videos: The Super Versatile ThOR LT Thermal Riflescope from ATN
Further drawing from the competition world, it features a step rib with an integral mid-bead and fiber optic front bead in order to ensure the proper fit and sight picture for all conditions.
This semi-auto shotgun is the addition of an extended charging handle and bolt release from the factory to allow for easier manipulation during the coldest and rainiest days, as well as an enlarged loading port to allow for easier loading in adverse conditions.
Related Videos: Springfield Armory’s SAINT Victor Series of Defensive Firearms
Related Videos: The New Savage MSR 10 Precision Rifle is Competition Worthy
Beretta A400 XTREME PLUS Special Features
STEELIUM PLUS BARREL – WORLD’S BEST BARRELS
- Forcing cone that extends 360mm: Extends 14″ (360mm) down the bore for improved shot pattern consistency, better accuracy, and low felt recoil.
- 7×7 Stepped Rib: Wider for better sight picture.
- Extended Black Edition Chokes: Five chokes included. No wrench required.
- Steel Mid Bead: Allows clearer sight picture.
70% RECOIL REDUCTION
- Kick-Off Mega: Reduces first recoil.
- Kick-Off3: Reduces second recoil.
- Soft Comb: Reduces felt recoil. Reduces cheek movement. Increased comfort in the cold.
- Drilled & Tapped: To receive picatinny rail.
- Expanded/Beveled Loading Port: Reduces thumb bite. Easy loading with gloves.
- Green Magazine Follower: Allows quick check to determine if magazine is empty.
Follow the conversation on social media: #whatshotatshot2019