Take aim with the all-new FN SCAR 20S, the latest in battle-proven technology based on the legendary DNA of the 7.62-calibered MK 17 and MK 20 SSR.
The SCAR 20S is perfectly calibrated for long-range precision fire, it gives you the ability to engage targets nearing 800 yards with ease. The gas-operated piston design absorbs recoil efficiently to improve follow-up shots and maintain target acquisition.
Related Videos: The New Savage MSR 10 Precision Rifle is Competition Worthy
Additionally, lending further aid is the match-grade, two-stage trigger that breaks crisply at 3.5-4.5 pounds, full-length MIL-STD 1913 rail at 12 o’clock position, and fixed buttstock providing adaptability to fit to each user’s needs through adjustable length of pull and cheek rest height.
Related Videos: Springfield Armory’s SAINT Victor Series of Defensive Firearms
FN SCAR 20S Specifications:
- CALIBER: 7.62x51mm
- OPERATION: Short-stroke gas piston
- MAG CAPACITY: 10 Rd.
- BARREL LENGTH: 20″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 40.6″ – 42.5″
- WEIGHT: 11.2 lbs
Related Videos: The Super Versatile ThOR LT Thermal Riflescope from ATN
PRIMARY FEATURES FOR THE FN SCAR 20S
- Extended monolithic receiver
- Short-stroke gas piston
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory rails at 3, 6, 9, and 12 o’clock positions
- Heavy Cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating barrel with muzzle device
- Two-Stage Match trigger (Geissele® “Super SCAR”)
- Precision adjustable for LOP and comb height
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- Hogue® rubber grip with finger grooves
- Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
- Charging handle may be mounted on right or left side
- Enlarged trigger guard for easier access when wearing gloves
- Composite polymer trigger module
- Steel magazine body
- Low-friction follower
Follow the conversation on social media: #whatshotatshot2019