The Norma MHP Sets a New Standard for Personal Defense Ammo
Norma MHP Sets a New Standard for Personal Defense Ammo
The Norma Monolithic Hollow Point (MHP) is an all copper bullet with massive expansion and great stopping power. It is designed to reliably feed into all pistol and carbine chambers and is calibrated for consistent devastating terminal performance, regardless of barrel length.
Related Videos: New Winchester USA Ready Ammunition for the Sport Shooter
By achieving excellent expansion, repeatable time-after-time, the Norma MHP is poised to set a new standard for personal defense ammo.
Related Videos: Hornady Outfitter Ammo Performs Under the Toughest Conditions
KEY FEATURES FOR THE NORMA MHP:
• Optimized load for reliable performance in all barrel lengths
• One of the most expanding 9mm bullets in the world
• Designed for reliable feeding out of pistols and pistol caliber carbines
• Cold formed monolithic copper metal construction for extreme terminal performance
• Extremely consistent penetration and expansion in gelatin and clear ballistics
Follow the conversation on social media: #whatshotatshot2019