The Ruger LCRx is a lightweight, small-frame revolver with a uniquely smooth trigger and highly manageable recoil.
Ruger LCRx 357 Magnum Features:
- Monolithic frame is made from 400 series stainless steel.
- Patented friction reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features a PVD finish for excellent durability.
- Grip peg allows for a variety of grip styles to be installed.
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
- External hammer for single-action use.
- MSRP: $669
Follow the conversation on social media: #whatshotatshot2019
Related Videos: Ruger Mark IV 22-45 Lite is the Ideal Lightweight Rimfire Pistol
Related Videos: New Ruger Custom Shop SR1911 Leaves Nothing to Chance