The TIG series Kahr ST9 pistol from Kahr Arms will launch January 2018.
Specs & Features:
- Special Edition pistol
- Only 1,000 will be made
- 9mm sub–compact pistol
- 4” barrel: Kryptek Typhon print on the polymer frame with accessory rail
- Blackened stainless steel slide
- Front slide serrations
- White three-dot sights
- Ships with two eight-round magazines
- Engravings on each pistol include its number in the series, the TIG logo, TIG’s signature and the Beyond the Battlefield logo
- MSRP on the ST9093TIG model is $541
Related Stories: Shooting Gear Guide For The Gun Lovers On Your Gift List
The first 50 guns will be sold as a three-gun sets: Kahr ST9, the Auto Ordnance Tommy Gun TIG model, and the Magnum Research Desert Eagle TIG model. These sets will also include the book 13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi, autographed by John “TIG” Tiegen, co-author, American hero, former GRS Operator and survivor of the attacks.
Part of the proceeds from the sale of each Kahr ST9 firearm will be donated to the Beyond the Battlefield (BTB) Foundation by Kahr Firearms Group, the parent company of Kahr Arms. Beyond the Battlefield is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that John “TIG” Tiegen and his wife, Margaret, founded in 2017. Its mission is to provide support for wounded veterans as they face the many challenges encountered during rehabilitation, the healing process and reintegration into everyday life.
Related Stories: Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017