TruGlo Tritium Pro Sights on Taurus G3 – Gun Stock Reviews
In this episode, we changed the sights on the Taurus G3 with TruGlo sights designed for the Taurus G2c. I know these sights were NOT designed for this pistol, but I wanted to try them. I know TruGlo will design sights for the G3 in the near future, but in the meantime, these Tru-Glo Tritium Pro sights work on the G3 with minor fitting. I would suggest that you have a competent professional Gunsmith do this procedure for you, you don’t want to damage the sights.
The Taurus G3 is a striker fired pistol that has been newly introduced on the market. Truglo has designed Tritium Pro sights that are available for the Taurus G2c but not yet for the G3. In this episode, we are going to change the sights on the Taurus G3 to the Truglo Tritium sights designed for the G2c. The sights need to be fitted because they are not specifically made for the G3.
With a lot of patience and a file, you may be able to substitute the sights. With this in mind though, it may be better to have a gunsmith change them because if you attempt to change them and mess something up, the companies will not compensate you for your mistake.
After making them fit, they work great. The sights are Tritium Pros with the u-shaped notch in the back and a tritium front sight with a big white dot in the front.
For the test, we are using 124 grain syntech ammunition from Federal. These rounds are known for having lower temperatures when traveling through the barrel to produce less wear in the barrel.
Overall, both the gun and the sight worked great. The Truglo Pro Sight on the Taurus G3 worked just as well as it works on the G2c.
Related Videos: Exclusive Gun Stock Reviews: New Taurus G3 9mm
#GSR #Taurus #Tru-Glo
Thank you for watching Gun Stock Reviews. Please visit our website at www.gunstockreviews.com for more exclusive content. Please visit our Patreon Page at www.patreon.com/GunStockReviews your contributions would be greatly appreciated and would help us grow our selections and frequency in our videos.
Things used to make this video
1. Adobe Premier Editing Software https://amzn.to/2DOgo1b
2. Adobe After Effects https://amzn.to/2YaezUd
3. Abobe Photoshop https://amzn.to/2Ll6dYl
4. Westcott Flex Daylight Set https://amzn.to/2H1HOBs
5. Sanken COS-11D Lavalier Mic https://amzn.to/2VeAzjS
6. DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo https://amzn.to/2Low8hC
7. Epic GoPro / Action Camera Mount for your Boat https://amzn.to/2VevCaG
8. Dracast Pro On-Camera Light https://amzn.to/2PTwcVp
9. Dracast Halo Ring Led Light https://amzn.to/2H7yvkZ
10. Nikon D5600 24.2 MP DSLR Camera https://amzn.to/2WI3jNM
11. Sony PXW-FS7 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System https://amzn.to/2DWufml
12. Quick Release Shoulder Plate https://amzn.to/2JqFeYS