Umarex USA has just announced the Umarex Hammer – an American-made .50 caliber air rifle – with a multitude of useful & user-friendly features that both hunters and shooters will appreciate.
Related Stories: UMAREX GLOCK: Coming 2018
The soul of the Umarex Hammer is powered by air: 4,500 pounds per square inch of compressed air fill its on-board carbon fiber cylinder to a capacity of 24 cubic inches. The Hammer’s Lightspeed™ valve, coupled with a precision regulator instantly pulses a measure of air compressed to 3,000 psi, behind the projectile.
Umarex USA collaborated with PolyOne Corporation in the design, engineering and material selection for the stock of the Umarex Hammer air rifle. As a result, the stock, forearm and other key polymer components are produced from Nymax™, an advanced polymer that withstands the rugged trials of outdoor hunting and shooting.
Related Stories: Binge Watch New Original Series: Ruger American New Shooter Academy
The Umarex Hammer is equipped with additional features that include a standard AR Magpul grip, Quick Disconnect Foster fitting to fill the onboard air cylinder, externally visible air pressure gauge, a button-rifled .50 caliber barrel, and 8.5-inches of Picatinny rail. MSRP $799.99.
Umarex Hammer Features & Specifications
- Made in the USA
- Most powerful production air rifle on the planet
- Delivers 760 foot pounds of energy
- Shoots a 550 grain lead slug at 790 feet per second
- Places 3 rounds of 350 grain lead slugs within an inch at 50 yards
- Straight-pull bolt with 2 lb. cocking effort and just 2 in. of travel
- Delivers 3 full-power shots using 8 cubic inches per shot
- Patent-pending Lightspeed™ valve
- 24 cubic inch carbon fiber tank holds 4,500 psi compressed air
- Regulated to 3,000 psi per shot
- Utilizes Quick Disconnect Foster fitting for filling
- Standard Magpul AR grip
- Machined Picatinny Rail 8.5-inch in length with 20 slots
- Modern stock design and manufactured by PolyOne
- Three slots incorporated in forearm for M-LOK attachment
- Rear sling stud built-in
- 43.75-inch overall length
- 8.5 pound overall weight unloaded without scope
- 29.5-inch barrel length with full length composite shroud
- 3 lb. trigger weight
- Three safeties: hammer block, magazine lock-out, trigger block
Related Stories: 7 Amazing North American Hunts That Need to be On Your Bucket List
Umarex Hammer Energy Generation
|Grain||Material||FPS||Energy (ft. lbs.)|
For more information, visit www.umarexusa.com
Related Stories: Binge Watch All Episodes of Ruger Range Drills