Video: The Classic Ruger GP100 Revolver Gets An Upgrade?
The Classic Ruger GP100 Revolver gets an upgrade.
Ruger has added one thing to make this great American-made revolver even better – “another hole.” Instead of a six-shot it is now a 7-shot 357. Still fits in the same holster since it has the same size cylinder. Great revolver for a self defense option. The Higher capacity GP100 Revolver is here.
Ruger GP100 Revolver Specifications:
- Model Number: 1774
- Caliber: 357 MAG
- Grips: Cushioned Rubber with Hardwood Insert
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Barrel Length: 2.50″
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 7
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Twist: 1:18.75″ RH
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Overall Length: 8″
- Weight: 36 oz.
- Grooves: 5
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No
- Suggested Retail: $899.00
Ruger GP100 Revolver Features:
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Patented grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
For more information visit www.ruger.com.
Related Videos: ? Binge Watch the Ruger Range Drills Episodes
Related Videos: Binge Watch All Episodes: Ruger American New Shooter Academy