Viridian® Weapon Technologies: HS1 Laser Hand Stop
Viridian’s new HS1 Laser is the world’s first AR hand stop with integrated laser sighting device. Utilizing M-Lok mounting, grip activation buttons, adjustable windage and elevation, and an ergonomic design, the HS1 is the perfect accessory for your tactical firearm.
The uniquely placed pressure activated button makes the HS1 ideal for use on AR-style firearms as the laser can be activated when the shooter is using a variety of grip styles. The shooter gets all the protection of a hand stop while utilizing a highly visible green laser sight for aiming.
- Series: HS Series
- Activation: Dual pressure-pad activation buttons
- Adjustable: Windage/Elevation
- Battery Life (constant): 1.5 Hours
- Battery Type: 1/3 n
- Optics: Laser Only
- Laser Color: Green
- Mounting: Rail
- Range: Up to 100 yards daylight/2 miles night
- Operating Temperature Range: 14° F – 140° F
- Warranty Length: 7 years
Related Video: X-Tech Tactical Smart Laser Pistol Light Sootch00 Review