What’s Hot in Shooting: Leupold DeltaPoint Micro
Fast. Accurate. Rugged.
The DeltaPoint MicroTM is a fully enclosed, low-profile red dot sight designed specifically for concealed carry and personal defense. Until now, there hasn’t been a compact red dot sight suited for pistols with smaller frames and lower sight profiles, but the DeltaPoint Micro changes the game. Mounted directly to the rear sight dovetail, the DeltaPoint Micro sits at the same height as factory iron sights and aligns the red dot with the front sight, giving you faster target acquisition and improved accuracy. And with eight levels of illumination, you can easily adjust the brightness of your red dot to match current conditions. If you need a rugged and reliable red dot for a conceal carry pistol but don’t want to deal with replacing factory sights or complicated mounting systems, then the DeltaPoint Micro is for you. Current models fit Glock® and Smith & Wesson® M&P® handguns only.
Related Videos: What’s Hot In Shooting: SilencerCo Octane 2.0
DeltaPoint Micro Features:
- Low height to bore. It sits so low on the slide that it replicates the same sight plane that iron-sight shooters are used to, making it more intuitive to use.
- Enclosed diode. The diode is inside the housing which protects it from moisture, dirt, and debris.
- Sleek, low-profile design has minimal effects on the original look of the pistol and is easily concealable.
- Easily accessible battery compartment. No need to re-zero when you replace the battery.
- Legendary Leupold quality and lifetime guarantee.
- Daylight bright dot with adjustable brightness settings.
- The DeltaPoint Micro acts like a ghost ring sight if the battery dies. Put the front-sight in the bottom 1/3 of the window and use the two milled holes on the back to align with the front sight.
- Fast and easy to mount. So there is no need to buy aftermarket iron sights or have your slide milled or altered.