The Ruger-57 Centerfire Pistol: Cool to Shoot. Fun to Own.
Many of you might not have heard of the 5.7 cartridges? It’s very versatile, a perfect combination between pistol and rifle rounds. The Ruger 57 does fire the 5.7x28mm.
Specs & Features of the Ruger-57:
- Impressive ergonomics include an easy trigger reach, 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety, robust slide release, and reversible magazine release latch.
- Through hardened, billet steel slide with lightening cuts is drilled and tapped for easy mounting of optics with a separately available optic adapter plate, available at ShopRuger.com.
- Windage and elevation adjustable, serrated rear sight and rapid acquisition fiber optic front sight for fast, accurate shooting.
- The alloy steel barrel features a black nitride treatment for wear resistance.
- Steel magazine provides double-stack capacity without unnecessary bulk.
- Textured, ergonomic frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Utilizes Ruger’s safe, reliable, and proven Secure Action™ fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
- The inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Picatinny-style accessory rail for easy mounting of lights and lasers.
- Ruger-57 safety features include 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety; an integrated trigger safety; light-weight firing pin; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Also includes: two steel magazines
Related Videos: What’s Hot in Shooting: Ruger PC Charger
Related Videos: What’s Hot in Shooting: Ruger Security-9
Related Videos: What’s Hot In Shooting: SilencerCo Octane 2.0
Related Videos: What’s Hot in Shooting: Ruger PC Carbine Chassis Model