Over the last few years, Ruger has launched the PC Carbine and the PC Carbine Chassis system. With a lot of the same great features of both, the PC Charger is the new pistol version.
Related Videos: What’s Hot In Shooting: Ruger PC Carbine Chassis Model
Ruger PC Charger Features:
- Glass-filled polymer chassis system allows for the mounting of standard AR grips.
- Integrated rear 7075-T6 aluminum picatinny rail allows for the mounting of Picatinny-style rail brace mounts.
- PC Charger Chassis system features a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities as well as integrated rear-mounted QD cups for the quick connection of QD cup capable slings.
- CNC-milled handguard, that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, incorporates the traditional takedown block and features Magpul® M-LOK-compatible slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories
- 6 o’clock position of the CNC-milled handguard features a factory-installed handstop for secure support hand placement.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series™/Security-9® pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*. Ruger American® Pistol magazine wells are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the pistol is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support left- or right-handed use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy-contour barrel provides consistent accuracy.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series™ or Security-9® pistol magazine; hex wrenches for disassembly of the chassis system and pistol, and charging handle removal.
Related Videos: What’s Hot In Shooting: Ruger-57 Centerfire Pistol
- Handguard: M-LOK® Attachment Slots
- Capacity: 17
- Weight: 5.2 lb.
- Barrel Length: 6.50″
- Overall Length: 16.50″
- Stock Option: Takedown
- Sights: None
- Barrel Feature: Threaded
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Grooves: 6
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Receiver Finish: Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- Twist: 1:10″ RH
- Available in CA: No
- Available in MA: No
- UPC: 7-36676-29100-7
- Suggested Retail: $799.00