What’s Hot in Shooting: Ruger Security-9
When it comes to security, simple and affordable is hard to beat. The Ruger Security-9 is ideal for everyday carry and self-defense.
Related Videos: What’s Hot In Shooting: Ruger-57 Centerfire Pistol
Ruger Security-9 Features:
- Compact for easy concealment, the Security-9® is designed to fit a variety of available holsters.
- Rugged construction with black oxide, through-hardened alloy steel slide and barrel and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Precision-machined, hard-coat anodized aluminum chassis with full-length guide rails.
- Utilizes Ruger’s safe, reliable and proven Secure Action™ fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility sight system with drift adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight. Sights can be easily changed out for different color options (available separately).
- Internal, Secure Action™ hammer provides strong ignition force, yet allows for easier slide racking when compared with many striker-fired pistols. Front cocking serrations enable positive slide manipulation.
- Safety features of the Security-9 include integrated trigger safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Safe, easy takedown with no special tools or trigger pull required. Also includes: two alloy steel magazines.
Related Videos: What’s Hot In Shooting: Ruger PC Carbine Chassis Model
Related Videos: What’s Hot in Shooting: Ruger PC Charger